Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I have been reading

Just a quick post, I am packing for a quilt retreat this weekend with my best quilting buddies. In the last couple years we have stretched our weekend to a 4th day, I know, I know, the hardship, sewing and having fun with your friends for FOUR days.

I did want to share this wonderfully heartwarming book I just read, it is currently number one on the Amazon best seller list. Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo. It is written by a pastor from a small town in Nebraska, my home state. He has an easy reading story telling style of small town life, but more importantly it is a good lesson on having the faith of a child, and that heaven is for real!

Happy weekend and Happy Stitching,
Cheri


2 comments:

  1. Have a marvelous time at the retreat. Take lots of pictures to share :0)

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I did it. Recovered my password. Now let's enjoy quilting

    ReplyDelete